We wanted to reach out to you directly to inform you on how COVID-19 is effecting multifamily and provide some tips and guidelines to help you.
The COVID-19 virus has presented extraordinary challenges that were hard to imagine a few months ago. We know that you might be struggling with the same issues of your multifamily units. We stand ready to provide tips and guidelines through this unprecedented time and have established a real-time resource center at www.cbre.com/covid-19 for the most up-to-date information and insights.
Please see below for some tips and guidelines:
- Property Management/ Repairs & Maintenance considered
essential business services.
- It is important to keep up on all building maintenance and management issues.
- Apartments can be shown and leased during quarantine.
- Please exercise social distancing by keeping 6 feet apart when doing all management business.
- Existing leases are still in full effect.
- Current and Existing evictions can still be processed.
- Rent is due on April 1st.