Please review our Application Criteria before submitting an application.
Thank you for considering renting with Scott Properties Group. Our ONLINE RENTAL AVAILABILITIES are updated daily and the most current source of information for available apartments and units. If you find a rental property you are interested in and have any questions about rental rates, amenities, lease terms, etc. please contact our leasing department:
Before applying to rent an apartment please review the terms included in the Rental Application:
- Application fee is $40 and non-refundable.
- A complete and separate application is required from anyone 18 years and older who will reside at the property. All blanks on the application must be filled in. To submit an Online Rental Application, view the property of your choice on the Rental Availabilities page and click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- All applicants must provide copies of following items (attach and send via email to rentals(at)scott-properties(dotted)com within 1 day so that we can process your application):
• 2 government-issued IDs are required (State ID, Passport or Drivers License); one ID must be a picture ID.
• Last 3 bank statements
• Last 3 pay stubs
- Combined net income must add up to 2-3X the monthly rent.
- Credit scores are part of our screening process, please be advised that your application may be denied based off a low score.
- All information in the application will be verified and must be truthful; if any of this information is found to be not true it will result on the denial of the application.
- Some units may have occupancy limits. Please confirm with the leasing agent that you meet this requirement.
- Landlord references are required for approval. You must be prepared to provide your last 2 landlord references as rental history, as well as their contact information.
- All approved applicants must obtain renter’s insurance within 1st month of moving in.
- Application processing normally takes 24 – 48 hours however can take longer depending on our ability to verify necessary information with third parties. If your application is denied you will receive a call, email or letter within 5 – 7 business days.
- If your application is approved for a vacant and available property you can pay move-in costs, sign a rental or lease agreement and complete a move-in inspection within 1 – 2 days.
- Upon signing a rental or lease agreement the remaining balance due must be paid. Move-in costs include a full month’s rent and any security or pet deposits, and must be paid in the form of cashier’s check or money order before a rental or lease agreement is executed.