Please review our Application Criteria before submitting an application.
Thank you for considering renting with Scott Properties Group. Our ONLINE RENTAL AVAILABILITIES are updated daily and the most current source of information for available apartments and units.
Before applying to rent an apartment please review the terms included in the Rental Application:
- Application fee is $45 and non-refundable.
- A complete and separate application is required from anyone 18 years and older who will reside at the property. All blanks on the application must be filled in. To submit an Online Rental Application, view the property of your choice on the Rental Availabilities page and click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- All applicants must provide copies of following items (attach and send via email to leasing(at)scott-properties(dotted)com within 1 day so that we can process your application):
• 2 government-issued IDs are required (State ID, Passport or Drivers License); one ID must be a picture ID.
• Last complete month of paystubs; if you’re an independent contractor the last 2 months of bank statements and tax returns are required.
- Combined net income must add up to 3X the monthly rent.
- Credit scores are part of our screening process, please be advised that your application will be denied if score is under 550.
- All information in the application will be verified and must be truthful; if any of this information is found to be not true it will result on the denial of the application.
- Some units may have occupancy limits. Please confirm with the leasing agent that you meet this requirement.
- Landlord references are required for approval. You must be prepared to provide your last 2 landlord references as rental history, as well as their contact information.
- All approved applicants must obtain renter’s insurance within 1st month of moving in.
- Application processing takes 24 – 48 hours, however can take longer depending on our ability to verify necessary information with third parties. The status of your application will be given to you no later than 7 days after complete application has been received.
- If approved for a vacant unit, a signed lease and move-in funds must be given to the office as soon as possible to secure the unit.
- To be able to pick up keys on the day the lease starts tenants must pay all pending balances. This includes but is not limited to rent, security deposits and application fee. Payment must be made in certified funds (money order or cashier’s check).
If you find a rental property you are interested in and have any questions about rental rates, amenities, lease terms, etc. please contact our Leasing Department: