Main Content

Can’t You Read the Sign?

By Craig Mordoh, General Counsel

“…Under Federal, State and some local laws, landlords are required to display certain types of signage…In West Hollywood, landlords that are subject to the West Hollywood rent stabilization ordinance must, at the beginning of each tenancy, provide information to each tenant by giving them a copy of a notice with the following information: (i) that the property is subject to the provisions of the Rent Stabilization Ordinance of the City of West Hollywood; (ii) that a copy of the ordinance and information about the…”